Red River National Wildlife Refuge summertime trip -2/3- {Photography Blog}

Hello again, I hope you're doing wonderfully well! today is another refuge blog. I think that'll basically become most of the blogs in the coming months. Well anyway, please enjoy reading and thank you!

Firstly we've got this one "Mourning dove" who had taken over the sunflower feeder by this one deck by the headquarter building. None of the other birds really had a chance on getting near this one feeder.
The next photographs are similar to each other, both have the very close colors of magenta and pinks. The one right here is another photo of the Pipevine Butterfly I took during the same time of the last photograph.
The other photograph is another Zinnia photo, this one was quite particularly different as all the flowers have the same color palette. Most of the photos I had taken of at the zinnia garden were mixed varieties.
Lastly here's a viewpoint photograph of Lake Caroline on the Refuge. It was a clear sunny day so I got a nice view of the lake, I've been back to the refuge after all these photographs in the past two blogs and it's is starting to change. I'm seeing the leaves are changing and the flowers are slowly dying off, It's also foggier around the lake.

All these photographs were taken, with my Nikon 5600 and 300mm lens.


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading today's photography blog post! Thank you so much for sticking around and have a wonderful time everyone goodbye!


© Breann Kuhn; LadyAnnaVintage 2019 All Rights Reserved.





Comments

Popular Posts