The Efflorescence. (Flower Photography Blog.)

Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I'm back with another photography blog and today it's a mixed post of different flowers. Their from periods over the past two years so some are new and old. Hope you'll enjoy and thank you so much for reading.

Also if your interested in these photographs they are available as prints and products on my shops.

Well starting off,  this was a photograph from last year's trip to the Sunflower trails in Gilliam LA. Since we didn't have time schedule to go this year, I thought about looking back at some of the photographs I've not shared before.
NIKON 60| f/4.5 | 1/1000 | ISO/200

Going further on we have this photograph of our Pink Leopard Azaleas from the front yard. Which this was taken earlier on this year and to mention our Azaleas surprisingly bloomed amazingly for once. As usually the front yard bushes haven't bloomed at all in the past few years.
NIKON 5600| f/4.8 | 1/640 | ISO2000

Here's another photograph from last year when I took a trip to our local wildlife refuge. These Blacked eyed Susan's were planted near the headquarters building and I saw them when walking in to the building. I've not actually been to the refuge in a while, but I hope that changes soon.
NIKON 60| f/5.6 | 1/350 | ISO1600

Lastly here's a photograph from June, It's a bouquet that was given to me from my older brother for my 21th birthday. It's a mix of different sorts of flowers, like Lillie's, Mums, Carnations, etc. Today I only have one thing left from this vase and that's the evergreen stem that was part of the bouquet. This photograph was also my first try in experimenting in my new camera raw, since I've upgraded my programs.
 NIKON 5600| f/5 | 1/15 | ISO6400

Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I'm really sorry for being absence as of late. Thank you for sticking around and have a wonderful time!


© Breann Kuhn; LadyAnnaVintage 2019 All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts