The Wildlife Refuge Adventure-Part Two.

Hello everyone hope your doing well today! I'm back with another photography blog post after being on a short break from due to preparing for my driving class for this month. But since I've got time while waiting for my first road-skill class. This photography blog post is about the trip that I went to at the beginning of October, when were back at the Red River Wildlife Refuge to see the changes of the seasons.

So anyway I'm not going to go on by discussing the whole story about the trip I'll just be giving the names of the species/plants with a smaller sentence to go with it. Hope you enjoy and thank you for reading!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly this here is a handheld photograph with the Sigma-70-300mm Marco DG lens of a Great Blue Heron flying over across the lake on the refuge called, Lake Caroline. 
I've also got this plant photograph of these tall-flower like plants which are the Phlomis Tuberosa ‘Amazone’. The dried seed heads are all that's left behind after the spring/summer season. We saw them  as we were walking across the gravel road towards the lake trail on the Refuge.
Here's also is another bird photograph but more further away than the last one. the Great Egret was hanging around some old Cyprus Tree stumps along side that there was a Great Blue Heron in the background.
Furthermore here is one more wildflower plant photograph of possibly the Pennsylvania Smartweed. (I'm really at a lost with this one flora plant.) I spotted them going across the lake trail near the end of our way back to the visitor center.
While speaking of the visitor center at the beginning of our trip when we got to the Red River Refuge. I saw this Belted Kingfisher down on a dead tree log fallen in Lake Caroline, while looking out on the decking. 
Lastly here's is the last photograph that was just near the lake Caroline shore-line, these are some Bur Marigold. (Bearded Beggerticks.) that were growing in large groups going alongside the trail and shore-line.
Well I hope you enjoy and goodbye till next time! Thank you so much for reading everyone.

© Breann Kuhn; LadyannaVintage 2018 All Rights Reserved


Comments

Popular Posts