The Sunflower Midsummer Trip.

Hello everyone hope your week is gone swell this month. So as of the new year I and my family actually went back to the same sunflower fields we went to last summer. The farm not far from Gilliam, LA had a new field of sunflowers, however on the day we went to see them not all of the flowers were fully grown.
But even though we didn't go when the fields were fully bloomed in the weeks ahead, it was worth going on the day we did. As it was quite and desolate out on the week before the day of the festival, I had more time to take photographs without having a large crowd around. 
Also going out when the fields weren't fully bloom, was a nice change. It gave the photographs I had taken a less cluttered and cleaner background. Which the ones I took last year, they were more crowded with large sunflowers and other overgrown plants.
 Furthermore we went out around in the evening when it was close to the hours just before the sun was going down. So there was a pretty good lighting source to work with in post processing. Along with talking about post processing, I laid back on most heavy editing to these photographs. Because last year the photograph I used had a lot of unnatural gradients and color alteration in to the process. 

(you can see from the old blog post here.)

I was more inexperienced with my editing with photography back then, but now I can some what say I'm getting a bit better by just using the fundamental tools and skills in Photoshop rather than the fancy/fun stuff.
Well I not sure what else to say, but I hope you enjoyed the photographs from this blog post and loved the sunflowers as much as I did. I'll go ahead and leave the blog with a set of different sunflower photographs to end this weekly post. 

Farewell and goodbye everyone, have an amazing week!
-----------------
---
---
---
---

© Breann Kuhn; LadyannaVintage 2018 All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts