Prowling around the Household.

Hello everybody, hope you doing great on this day. I'm late again but here's a photography blog post for this week and it's about a little new family member. So I hope you will enjoy this weeks adorable blog post! 

Well here’s the new little guy in our family, Woolly the big fuzzy kitty. Now it actually has been almost five to six years since we’ve had a cat friend in our lives and I have really missed that feeling of having one around, especially ever since one special cat in my life passed on a long time ago.  
So anyway it was discussed through the family and after thinking over for a while now on how it could work out having in our house now. We decided to adopt a kitten from the shelter two weeks ago and he's been doing great ever since. Woolly also is doing pretty well with the other furry friends in our lives; he especially is fond with our chihuahua, Alfie as their both around the same size at the moment.
It will take some time, but I think he'll do pretty okay with growing up in our family. He just needs to learn some of the basics of the house and get used to his environment for the most reasons. 
Woolly as well doesn't mind at all of me taking photographs of him, he is quite content with the camera. But he was mostly asleep in each photograph I took of him, however his sleeping positions were something to take photo's of. Like for instance the one photograph I took up above on this post of him sleeping while sitting was pretty silly.
Lastly I'm glad to see Woolly is doing pretty well for his first two weeks and I hope he grows up right in to our home and family.
Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening and day, I'll see you later next week. Also I am sorry for this blog post being on a Saturday I've been busy this week.

Goodbye Everybody!

© Breann Kuhn; LadyannaVintage 2018 All Rights Reserved



Comments