Roses for the February .

Hello Everyone, hope your having a good day this week. Well today's blog post is here and it's going to be the last one for about a week. I'm considering giving myself a breather on this blog, so I'll be giving it a break on next week's blog posting. I just feel like I'm burning out of ideas and I want to take some time on other personal things in my life.
---------------------------
Anyway I hope that's alright with everyone and I hope you enjoy this weeks photographs. Well to start right off in the post, these are all flower photographs of rose bouquets from Valentines Day. 
There were two batches of different roses, one batch of each deep reds and pink roses. I made sure that I got as many photographs I could on the days that weren't dark and wet. Because there was a very need for natural light to be on the roses so they weren't too dark for the photo shoot.
As these roses were in very dark red tone, I wanted to have the right lighting and exposure. So with the day I took these photograph was slightly sunny I manged to get some decent shots of the individual roses.
I also went back down to my standard lens (18-55mm) for these shots as it was more easier because I did try using my longer lens for some of the other photographs I had taken, but I didn't get the results that I was looking for those.

Furthermore here's the photographs of the pale pink variations of roses that we had around Valentines day. These are by the term name "Topaz" roses from what the bouquet label had said and they were quite beautiful!
I actually thought all of the flowers were beautiful in their own way and It was nice to have them in our home this year. This was also a pretty nice opportunity to get practice with taking shot in flower photography.
So here's the last photograph for today's blog post and I do hope you enjoyed seeing all of these flower photographs this week. I'll come back to a normal schedule possibly after next week I just need a break from the blogging.

Have a great week everyone and goodbye till next time-

© Breann Kuhn; LadyannaVintage 2018 All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts