Monday, April 17, 2017

Flowers of the Bright Morning Day.


Hello everyone hope your doing all well today! Welcome to this new photography blog that's going to be about the past few events that have happened recently.  So starting off with the first event, my family and I went on our usual trip out around the local city earlier this month. However this time we pulled over by one of the parks that's in the city.

There were many flowers growing at the park and one of these flowers is this one below. Which is a (Possible) Calendula Flower but I'm not to sure what it really is at the moment. 
While above the bundle of flowers there was a really fascinating statue of two bronze Pelicans. Which was quite beautiful and also does represent the state I live in, Louisiana.
Now moving on, about week after that trip, I was at home doing my chores and while I stop to talk to my mother about something. Just from the glance of my eye, this Tiger Butterfly flu right past the kitchen window and laid on the wildflower tree beside the house.
This was the first time I actually got a good amount of photographs of a species of Butterfly, without having any over exposure or to much motion blur, because the butterfly would usually flutter around to much.
Yes also, the full name is the (Papilio glaucus) Eastern tiger swallowtail if you want to know.
Well the last two photographs for this blog are from this month and last month. Their are more of a moody theme to them both, then the rest of this post but I felt they still could fit in this blog post for today.
Anyway I hope you have enjoyed this weeks photography blog and I'll probably make another photography post possibly this month or the beginning of next month.

Well farewell everyone!

All photographs and artwork rightfully belongs to © LadyAnnaVintage 2017  







No comments:

Post a Comment