Saturday, March 4, 2017

Growing out in the Woodlands.

Hello welcome back everyone!
I'm coming back with new photographs from the backgarden, but also a special guest which is none other than my Sammy, The Indian Ringneck and this photo of him is quite different because I usually never get a shot of him, as he's pretty shy of the camera. However I think I'm getting Sammy use to it now, it just takes a lot of reassurance at first.
Sammy the Indian Ringneck Parakeet.

Well anyway moving on now, lets talk about the spring.  As the wildflowers are out in the backgarden now and I did also took some research in to these wildflowers as I never really had known the full names of these different species. Also If you want know each of the names, they will be underneath their rightful photo.

So hope you enjoy!

The Claytonia Virginica.

The False Garlic, Crowpoison

An unknown species of Fungi Mushrooms. (I'm at a pause with this, one?)

The False Garlic, Crowpoison with a spider dangling on, who I didn't know was there at first.

The Common Blue Violet

The Potentilla, Cinquefoil.

Oh! also I nearly forgot about this, It's a little mole who was out on a stroll just a few days ago! On the day while my Mother and Farther was out for an appointment, I was taking care of my usual chores, but when I looked out the backdoor window when I was sweeping,  I could see this little gray fuzz ball running around by the patio. 
So I went and grabbed my camera to take a shot of this fuzzy ball of cuteness!



Well farewell everyone, see you next time!

All photographs and artwork rightfully belongs to © LadyAnnaVintage 2017  

No comments:

Post a Comment