Friday, March 24, 2017

Buzzing of the new Spring.

Hello everyone hope your doing well today, I've got new photographs from the past two weeks and beyond ready for you all to see and I hope you'll enjoy them.

Well starting off here's two photographs from a trip earlier last week by a local lake that's not to far from where we live. However it's been a while since we've gone by this lake as the road bridge to get by this area has be closed for some time now. But it re-opened recently so now we can go by the lake again anytime we decide too and also this time we actually stopped by it so I could have a chance to get some really great photo's.

Also, yes the photographs are in black and white once again and I do have the RAW versions which are in full color. But I felt like doing more practice in Photoshop with turning my photographs from color to grayscale. I'll probably show off the full colored versions on a different blog post later on, since I took more photographs than these two photo's of the lake and seagull flying past my head.

Now note this, the piece below wasn't from the same day by the lake, it was from last month and it's been sitting in a folder unfinished for some time, but I finished it in the end.
Oh and speaking of older photographs I still have some photos from a earlier time this month that I haven't showed in any blog post yet. So here's an Honey Bee that I managed to be brave enough to get down and take a close shot with this little guy, while using the Nikon DSLR camera.
Also on the same day I took another photo of  The Common Blue Violet with the DSLR.
Now with the last photo, in a way it's almost like a face reveal but instead it's my finger and this little cute Banded Tiger Moth, who I by accident I woke him up while I was taking out the weeds from the front yard for the spring.


All Photo's rightfully belong to © LadyAnnaVintage 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment