Monday, December 19, 2016

Fairy-Tales and Fantasy

Welcome Everyone to my Fairy-tale and Fantasy Blog.



 Hello everyone hope your doing well, I finally got this blog post done and it's going to pretty much be an art topic, based on fairy-tales. As most of the pieces I've done recently have been in that type of topic. 

(Update) Oh and my big brother has a new blogpost up as well! It shows some pretty amazing Christmas lights, movies and some of his works. zakentertainment holiday-christmas-movies

Well anyway, above you can see some mushrooms, that I found in the backyard a few days ago and from my research I believe their possibly Stump Puffballs, which I think is a pretty cute name to them.

While I found those mushrooms in the backyard. Me along with my Mom thought of an idea, too take this opportunity to practice on still life with mushrooms. So I went online to find more types of mushrooms, that are not just the one type that was found in my backyard.



Now this piece is something I finished earlier on this week. It wasn't really intentional at first, but after finding the puffballs and doing the still life mushroom pieces. I think it goes really well with this topic as for in fairy tales, fairies would usually live with mushrooms.

Now the last piece is the possible concept design of  Lady. One of my characters who's one of the mane protagonists from a story i'm working on. I however am still at the drawing board with this design, so she might still look different from this when I'm done finishing the ref sheet for her.

So anyway, hope you enjoyed this fairy tale blog! I don't really have much to say, but hope you have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment